You have given me wings to explore new horizons, and home where my roots will always be.

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Santana

Last night Karmen and I went into Hamburg for our first concert, and it just happened to be Carlos Santana. The concert was amazing, the band he had with him playd so good, and Santana is a singer who actually works the crowd as well as play. The whole arena was standing/dancing for the majority of the concert. I also think I have gone deaf in my one year from Karmens shreaks of delight, I think the concert made her miss home.

I love being so close to Hamburg, they have such a good music scene, and artists from all around the world playing there. I'm hoping to see many more shows this year, the hart part is just finding someone who likes the same music as me, Santana was easy, now I just need to find someone to see Xavier Rudd with me. Any takers?? :)







No comments:

Post a Comment