You have given me wings to explore new horizons, and home where my roots will always be.

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

GOALLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!






Last week I went to my first professional soccer game last week, and all I can say is Wow! It was amazing to go watch this game, the fans are unbelievable. At the beginning of the game they sing a song called "Hamburg my pearl" and every Hamburg HSV fan had there scarfs up in the air and were singing along. It was funny but allot of the time I found myself just looking around at the fans during the game, especially the hardcore fans. These are the fans that sit in the same section everytime and actually have someone directing, or calling out there cheers to do.
Sadly the team we were watching ended up losing, but it was still an amazing game to watch, and both teams were really good. I've always loved soccer, but watching that game just instills so much more respect for the players in you. They have such control over the ball, and are always aware of the team mates around them. I have to say watching that game made me want to play again, but if I did that I would remember I'm a bit clumsier than those boys with the ball.
For anyone who goes to Germany ever though a soccer game is a must see.

No comments:

Post a Comment