You have given me wings to explore new horizons, and home where my roots will always be.

Saturday, April 23, 2011

A little behind

So I am a little behind on updating everyone on life in Germany, and still don't have much time now for a proper update. I'm sorry that I have gotten so behind byt life has been crazy busy lately. So I am just writting this short blog to say Happy Easter to everyone, and tell you what you can look forward to hearing about next week.
  • Exchange student cooking class
  • My first demonstartion/protest
  • My easter holidays visting JP in Paris
I believe those are the major updates that are missing from the blog, I will try and get up to date next week when I return home, and upload plenty of pictures.
Happy Easter,
Frohe Ostern,
Joyeuse Pâques!

No comments:

Post a Comment