You have given me wings to explore new horizons, and home where my roots will always be.

Monday, November 15, 2010

Hamburg Tag

One weekend most of the exchange students met in Hamburg to be shown the city by some of our districts Rotex. It was a really fun day and luckily we had great weather all day, no rain, and constant sunshine, which is rather rare here. I have to say it was probably the most walking I've ever done in one day, meeting at 8 and being done at 5, with only a lunch break to get some time to sit down. All in all though it was fun and worth it, the rotary weekends are one of the things i look the most forward to, sadly some of the exchange students will be leaving in two months since they arrived last january. But we do get another group of students in there place who will be coming on the Euro trip with us.
Here are a few pictures from the day.

The whole group infront of the Lake

Me with some of the Americans(there are 13 of them in total, and I'm the only Canadian)

Carly, Sierra, Katleyn, and I

Sierra and I

No comments:

Post a Comment