You have given me wings to explore new horizons, and home where my roots will always be.

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

German School

German schools are an absolute gongshow!! The time tables don't make any sense, and there's no given lunch periods or any bells. I don't understand a single thing going on in class, and it almost seems that the teachers don't care if we do anything. They don't take to many tests, or do written assignments, it's all discussion work. I guess 60 percent of the grades is participation, and that's not really something you can do if you can't speak the same language as them. I atleast have french and English, which are two languages i understand, so hopefully those classes don't give me as much of a headache. All I have to say is I don't think I will ever complain about my old high school again.

No comments:

Post a Comment